What makes a song Epic?
The ability of that song to stop you in your tracks and turn. The growing pulse of emotion you feel as it begins with a quiet line and crescendos into a tumultuous climax that leaves you both drained and sated. It can have a story, but doesn’t always. The important part is that inside you, it shifts something significant.
1. Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
2. Precious Things – Tori Amos
3. Heavy in Your Arms – Florence & The Machine
4. Monument – The Cruxshadows
5. Worlds Collide – Apocalyptica
Now tell me yours. What songs move you?