Jesus, I’m slipping. What the hell happened to me to make me go this long without an update?
In all honesty, yes, that’s it. I’m lazy and I’m busy and I don’t know which way is up. But that’s neither here nor there. The important thing is I’m here now, and I need to stay here.
Since we’ve had radio silence for-freaking-ever, let me catch you up before I dive back into full-tilt rant mode (and yes, there’s one cooking. Be patient, kids.).
- Sugar & Spice Press has given me the rights back to four books – Marked, She-Wolf, Blood Doll, and Loki’s Game. Fear not, children… I’m in discussion with another publisher as I write this to get those fan favorites back in the spotlight.
- The lovely Traci Markou at Purple Sword Publications has seen fit to purchase Homegrown Hearts. Trashy cowboy romance shall be served up shortly. It’s already in edits, so you won’t have to wait long. Oh, and book two is cooking.
- I survived Imaginarium. Big fun, good show. Not particularly well attended, but such is life for a first-year convention. I survived being one of the organizers, so I count it as a win.
- Just this morning I was invited to take part in a beautiful new Sooper Sekrit Project. Details coming once the press release hits the interwebs.
- I set up a mailing list. Don’t have but one person on it right now, but it’s there. Or here, if this is easier: http://shroddey.com/mailing-list-sign-up/
- Absolutely nothing else interesting has happened to me.
So there’s the update. I’ll be back tomorrow or possibly Friday with a rant. Because I know how much you guys love those. And somewhere in the mix there will be an announcement.
Stay beautiful, y’all.